1. My boobs. Didn’t these things used to be sexy??
2. My eyes. It seems like I used to look perky in the mornings.
3. My hairdo. Remember the days when we used mousse, hairdryers, and curling irons??
4. My feet. Who knew that carrying a baby in your torso would cause your feet to grow a size??
5. My skin. Oh, to not worry about night creams and concealer…
6. My neck. The neck doesn’t lie about your age.
7. My legs. Or, more specifically, the hair on my legs. I used to shave every day. Now, my husband is lucky if I shave once a week.
8. My memory. I swear I used to know where everything was. Now I feel like I need Alzheimer’s meds half the time.
9. My anxiety. I now worry about what 2 other little people are doing 24/7 – and will for the rest of my life.
10. My gym routine. 30 minutes on the elliptical has turned into torture sessions of trying to get the old body back.
It’s give and take with time and kids. As we spend more time with our children, we spend less time on ourselves. With that said, I’m tired of this new body. I’m over the post-baby stomach, boobs, and loose skin. So, I’ve scheduled a Mommy Makeover for Thursday. I’m ready for things to be a little more like they were 10 years ago!